Monday, August 20, 2007

oh SO many stickers...




Back, Left and Right Views







Alvin Rondeau's Ice Cream: This came from my SIL R. R wrote "Thought you'd like this for your collection. Rondeau's is a fabulous "dairy bar" - they serve grinders, fried fish, burgers, etc. and have incredible ice cream. It is down the road from Camp Ramah and the campers bike down for ice cream. The place has been around since the 50's - they have a "cow" you can milk, old signs from the 50's and did I mention amazing ice cream! It's on the corner of the main road and the road that leads to camp so it is also a landmark for camp. Did I mention the amazing ice cream? Enjoy the sticker - I may have to get a t-shirt :)".

Thank You Very Much R. We are glad you thought of us and sent the sticker from a place that has amazing ice cream, at least I think you said that once or twice :) We look forward to trying it next time we are out in Western MA!

University of Virginia Cavaliers & UCLA Bruins: My FIL travels for work and while he was traveling and visiting these two Universities he thought of us and sent these stickers.

Thank You Very Much D! We are so excited to have the places you visit, even if it is for work and not pleasure, on our GTI :)

Bumble Bee: My childhood friend B (who has contributed to the GTI already) gave us this sticker b/c her nickname is Bee.

Thank You B, I'm thrilled to have both your nickname and my nickname represented on the GTI!

Here Comes the Sticker Motherload...
S&G thought of all things reminding them of us and our times together then gave us a TON of wonderful stickers. In no particular order we present the sticker deluge :)
Life is Good: this sticker is for all the times we go camping together and grill. Lord knows life is great when you have no time constraints, are relaxing and grilling great food with friends!
Boston Red Sox: we live in Red Sox Nation, what else can we say.... GO SOX!
Bike, Blood, Guts & Mud: to stay on the straight and narrow my hubby L NEEDS his weekly bike ride to get out his energy. We all know he would bike each and every day if he had the time!
Peace Sign: as S so eloquently said when she gave me the sticker "the way it should be"
ME: Maine is one of our favorite states for the four of us to kick back and relax in, guess that is why the license plates say "Vacationland" :)
Protect Sea Turtles: I recently found out (after a 25 year friendship) that S loves sea turtles just as much as I do :)
I "heart" NY: both my hubby L and S's hubby G grew up in NY.
Steal Your Face: we already acknowledged that my hubby is a dead head and I'm still proud!
Cat: L and I have two kitties :)
Chef: both L and S's hubby G like South Park, although I have to admit I never laughed so hard as when I watched that stupid movie :)
May the Force be With you: not only is my hubby a dead head but he is also a huge Star Wars nut... and yes, I am still proud :)
Sea Urchin: this is from when the four of us went camping, in guess which state... yes Maine :) and we were looking for sea urchin's and sea stars and crabs.
American Flag: just because...
Frog: frogs are one of S's FAVORITE creatures :)
Hokey Pokey:
and that's what it's all about!!!

Thank You SO Much S&G - that was GREAT :) :) :)

close-ups will be posted in the next blog entry...

No comments: