Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Sticker


Amnesty International: B is a girlfriend of mine going back to my Middle School days, someone I have been through lots of the ups and downs of life with and knows me way too well. B wrote "While I think you are big goofballs for doing this I figured I would contribute a sticker anyway! I have no idea why P and I were sent this sticker, but we both thought of you and the VW project as soon as we saw it. So now we will have some representation and an entry on the blog"

Thank You B&P, you are correct, you do have representation on the VW now; and although your not sure why you received the sticker and think we are goofballs for doing this we are glad you did think of us and glad you sent it. Thanks for the support, we are more than happy our GTI will be carrying the sticker of such a great organization.

Quick Question: someone left an "American Barbecue" bumper sticker on our windshield and we don't know who did it or what the story is behind it - please be in touch and let us know, Thanks!

No comments: