Saturday, June 16, 2007

We Have Stickers!


Annie's Sticker: T is a girlfriend of mine going back to my Middle School days, we reconnected at our 15th High School reunion. T wrote, "I must have gotten that about seven years ago? I sent a self-addressed stamped envelope to Annie's per the instructions on the mac and cheese box to get it and I have yet to find the right spot for it - perhaps the GTI would be appropriate. Annie's Mac 'n Cheese is a staple at our house, even before our children were in the picture!"

Thank You T! Although I've never eaten Annie's my husband has and he raved about the products. After seven years your Annie's sticker HAS found a home :)

The League of NH Craftsmen: another sticker from T and she wrote, "The Leaugue of NH Craftsmen is one of our favorite stores, BEAUTIFUL artmanship/pottery, etc. If you've never been, be sure to go on your next visit to NH, there are several stores throughout the state. Anyway, I was in there over the weekend to buy a wedding gift for my college roommate, and I was at the checkout counter, and this box of "FREE" bumper stickers stared back at me... I thought "how random" - so I figured even though its not too exciting, it was just meant to be!"

Again, Thank You T! I have to agree, this WAS meant to be :)

"MEOW", "Wag More - Bark Less" and "got Vermont?" all came from K. T works with K and T forwarded K our blog. K wrote, "I live in Vermont so I had to send the cow sticker. I have two dogs and four cats - hence the "Bark More, Wag less" and " MEOW" stickers." She goes on to say "I always owned VW's and loved them, especially my red GTX Jetta. Aspen (my first dog) was trashing my sweet ride so I decided I had to go against all my "car rules" and get a wagon. I was going to get a Passat wagon but the day I went to do a test drive there were three other soccer Mom's with their kids test-driving the same car... so I just couldn't do it (I don't have children). So I became a traitor and bought an Outback and now the pups ride in the "doggie tail" in the back."

Thank You K! I have a few things to say here, first we have two cats of our own and I've always wanted the MEOW sticker but my husband and I promised we wouldn't buy stickers for ourselves during this project. I'm SO glad I have it now, thank you! Second, your story about the Passat wagon absolutely killed me because we always say "if we have children we will get the Passat wagon", how funny is that?! Next, we love the state of VT - it is so beautiful and there is so much to do there. My husband is a true Phish fan and we have been to Burlington to see Trey play, great little artsy city with good shops and yummy food. Oh and you have Ben and Jerry's... what's better than that? :) We don't have dogs, but I know someday we will, "wag more, bark less" is SO appropriate for dogs - we love it!

Thank You K & T for helping kick off our GTI Sticker Quest project - we LOVE the stickers and we were so excited to open our P.O. Box and see mail!!!!! We hope you and your families stay well! K represents how social networking really works, plus these stickers came from VT and ME so that is exciting! We look forward to receiving more stickers from more places :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie - so glad i could help start it off! I hope to send you more, something more exciting :) thanks for posting mine anyway. I loved the ones Karen sent you too - she's good like that! :)

take care and have fun!